Laundry ・Fabric care products｜Laundry bleach
A reducing bleach effective for iron and red clay stains.
For white and solid-colored clothing that are washable fiber products.
● Restores resin-processed products that have turned yellow due to chlorine bleach
● Restores products that have turned yellow due to iron-rich water
● Restoring products that have iron rusting and yellowing due to red clay that cannot be removed by washing
[Laundry bleach (reducing)]
How to use
How to use
Dissolve the product well in lukewarm water (40°C), soak items for about 30 minutes (no more than 2 hours) and then rinse items with water.
(Wool and silk) Soak for 30 minutes or less as these fibers may be damaged, rinse well
and dry in the shade. (If using well water or other water that has a high iron content) Dissolve 7.5 g (3/4 of a cap) in 1 L of hot water (50°C),
soak items for more than one hour (less than two hours), stirring occasionally.
● Do not use for other than the intended use.
● Keep away from small children.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
● Do not use with extremely hot
● Wear kitchen gloves.
● Do not fill or refill the bottle with water or other liquids as
it may burst. Do not put in an airtight container.
● Do not use together or mix with chlorine or oxygen bleach products.
This will reduce the effectiveness.
● Do not use it in a
● Avoid direct sunlight and keep away from areas with high temperatures.