Laundry ・Fabric care products｜Laundry bleach
Chlorine bleach formulated exclusively for white and solid-colored clothing that whitens yellow stains and clothes that have become discolored over time. Eliminates bacteria as well.
● Cannot be used on colored and patterned clothing, and some fibers.
● Please check care label before use because the product cannot be used for some white and solid-colored clothing.
[Laundry bleach (chlorine)]
How to use
How to use
For washing machines and hand-washing
● Use together with laundry detergent. (Can be used in washing machines with stainless steel tanks as well)
For soaking and washing
● Soak for about 30 minutes (no more than 2 hours) and rinse with water. (Do not soak for more than 2 hours, as fabric may be damaged.)
● Do not use for other than the intended use.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
● Do not use the product undiluted.
● Do not use with hot water.
● Please note the undiluted solution may spill out if you hold the container too tightly when opening the cap.
● Be careful not to get the liquid in your eyes or on skin or clothing.
● Use kitchen gloves when using.
● Do not fill or refill the container with water or anything else. The container may explode.
● Do not use together or mix with oxygen or reducing bleach products. This will reduce the effectiveness.
● Do not use metal or melamine containers.
● Avoid direct sunlight and keep away from areas with high temperatures.