Hair styling｜Hair styling foam ・Hair styling mousse
With 3D styling formula that transforms weakened perms to bouncy waves.
Creates defined and three-dimensional waves that last until the evening.
● Leaves hair feeling soft without stickiness
● Contains damage repairing ingredients*
● Blooming Fresh Bouquet Scent
* Bis-methoxypropylamido isodocosane
This product is an aerosol product. Be careful of open flames and high temperatures during use and disposal.
[Hair styling products]
How to use
How to use
Are you forgetting to apply the product to the inner layers of your hair?
Make sure to scrunch hair thoroughly to add more dimension!
Use on wet or damp hair for best results.
Spread the recommended amount※ over the palms of your hands, and blend on to wavy areas.
※ Apply the size of about 3 ping pong balls for mid-length hair.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately with plenty of water if the product gets into eyes or touches skin.
● Keep out of reach of children.
◯ If cold temperatures cause difficulty dispensing foam, immerse in lukewarm water for a few minutes.
Beware of flames and high temperatures
Use as directed below, because the product contains high-pressure gas and is flammable.
① Do not use near open flames.
② Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames or other sources of ignition.
③ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, do not leave the product in an environment with stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
④ Do not put product in fire.
⑤ Drain the product completely before disposal.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan