Laundry ・Fabric care products｜Starch for fabrics
A spray-type starch for fabrics that can starch conveniently when ironing.
Leaves clothes crispy with a long-lasting finish.
Good for using on parts such as collars and sleeves as well.
Prevents stains from sticking to collars and sleeves as well.
Does not burn even at high temperatures.
[Starch for fabrics for ironing]
How to use
How to use
● Check the temperature of the iron.
● Make sure to check the handling instructions on the clothing label.
Do not use on the following
● Silk, rayon, clothing that can not be washed with water or at home
● Clothing with a "not washable" label
○ Spray 20 cm away from clothing, and dry iron with an iron.
○ Repeat spray and ironing for a stiffer finish.
* Can be used together with washing starch and Smoother
● Do not use for other than the intended use.
● The floor or tatami may become slippery if the product is spilt or accidentally sprayed on the surface. Make sure to wipe the floor a few times with a household cleaner.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
● Ensure good ventilation when using the product. Do not inhale the product.
● The product may cause staining on some clothing. Test on an inconspicuous area before use. If clothing is stained, wash off in water.
● Do not pour this product in the iron.
キーピング アイロン用のり剤 ［本体］