Bathroom・Washroom ・Household cleaning products｜Bath additive ・Shower care
Herbs have been enjoyed by people across the world since ancient times. These four fragrances will heal you with a herbal aroma that recreates the richness of nature. (Bergamot Ginger, Natural Lavender, Sandalwood, Eucalyptus) Provides more healing effects compared to plain bathing water※. Contains chlorine remover (Amino acids). Mildly acidic bath water, just like skin. “Carbonation power” enhance bathing effects and warm and relax you deeply! Great for short baths as well. For fatigue, shoulder pain, lower back pain, cold hands and feet. [Quasi-drug] ※ Water texture
How to use
How to use
Put one tablet into a bathtub filled with warm water (150 to 200 L) and dissolve completely before bathing.
Bringing your face close to the bubbling tablet may occasionally cause coughing.
Benefits will last for a long time because the carbonated gas is dissolved into warm water even after bubbling has stopped.
Bathing within 2 hours after dissolving the tablet is most effective.
● Use the product immediately after opening.
● The product can be used when bathing with an infant as well.
● Do not use the product together with other bath additives.
● Do not use for purposes other than bathing.
● Keep out of reach of small children.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
● Keep away from areas with high temperatures.
About your body
● Consult a physician before use if you have skin or physical conditions.
● Stop use and consult a physician if you experience skin rashes, redness, itchiness and irritation or other discomfort during or after use.
● Perform first-aid procedures such as drinking water when accidentally ingested.
About the bathtub
● The product does not contain sulfur that causes damage to bath tubs and bath heaters.
● Do not use in natural marble bathtubs.
● The bath additive’s coloring may adhere to bathtub dirt causing a stain. Clean the bathtub dirt with bath detergent as soon as possible.
● Reheating the water containing dissolved bath additive may occasionally push out dirt from piping and the bath heater.
About usage of leftover water
Precautions when washing clothing
● Leftover water can be used for laundry. However, use clean water (tap water) for rinsing and softening. Do not use when soaking, washing new clothing or using detergents for wools or other delicate clothing.
Precautions for watering plants
● Do not use water containing the product to water plants because it contains significant amounts of inorganic salts.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
バブ ピースフルハーブ １２錠入