Body care｜Hand washing products
A foaming gel-type kitchen hand soap.
Decomposes stubborn grease and odors such as from raw fish that get on your hands while cooking and washes them away at once!
● Contains bacteria-killing ingredients. Medicated hand soap
● Mildly acidic
● Unscented and ideal for while cooking
[Hand soap (gel type)]
How to use
How to use
Wet your hands lightly. Take the appropriate amount (about 1 to 2 pumps), blend in and wash. Rinse thoroughly with water or warm water.
● Do not use the product when experiencing eczema, dermatitis (rashes, sores) or other skin conditions.
● Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if you experience rashes and stinging. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● If the product gets in your eyes, rinse it immediately with plenty of water.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
● Do not use the product while letting the pump get wet with water.
● Wipe off if the undiluted solution sticks to a kitchen surface or washstand because it may cause damage if left for a long time.
● Do not refill to other containers.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
ビオレｕ キッチン ハンドジェルソープ 無香料 ［本体］