A blended tea beverage containing chlorogenic acids from coffee beans that “helps lower elevated blood pressure” and “reduces visceral fat.” This product is suitable for people with high blood pressure and BMI.
Food with Functional Claims
This tea is a mild-tasting, fragrant blend of five carefully selected grains (soybean, wheatgrass, corn, barley, and sprouted brown rice). Contains zero caffeine and is good for the body. With an enjoyable and mild taste, this product addresses high blood pressure and visceral fat daily without stress.
In addition to products in plastic bottles, this いいこと巡り series also offers powder products that can be dissolved for various serving options. We propose healthy habits that can easily be continued according to your lifestyle and preferences.
※ Elevated blood pressure refers to systolic blood pressure of 130 to 139 mmHg or diastolic blood pressure of 85 to 89 mmHg.
The container is designed to be sold chilled. Do not heat container. Container may break.
● Drink immediately after opening.
● Do not freeze the product. Contents may expand and damage the container, or ingredients may separate and precipitate.
● Ingredients may adhere to the bottle inside, float or precipitate but this does not affect the product quality. Shake the product well before drinking.
● Stop drinking the product immediately and consult a physician if you experience any change in your health condition.
● Consult your physician if you suffer a disease, or your physician or pharmacist if you are taking medication.
● This product is not a food product developed for use by persons suffering disease, minors, expectant mothers (including those planning pregnancy), or nursing mothers.
● This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Place of origin
Made in Japan